Keeping Up with Gen Y – Radio Show Interview
I was extremely honored to be interviewed by Tamara Bell, the amazing host of Keeping Up with Gen Y radio show. The episode is called “Gen Y Taking Initiative in Job Search” and this was my very first radio show interview. Check it out and let me know what you think.
For more information about the suggestions mentioned on the show, check out these resources:
- Learn more about New York Celebrity Assistants – visit NYCA’s home page.
- Interested in becoming a personal assistant? Read Bonnie Low-Kramen‘s book “Be the Ultimate Assistant: A celebrity assistant’s secrets to success.”
- Help a small business – find your local Small Business Development Center
- Become an expert at email marketing – attend Constant Contact webinars
- Follow Social Media experts – explore Mashable.com
- Get trained on topics that interest you – attend a variety of free webinars
- Improve your Microsoft Office skills – attend Microsoft webcasts
- Become certified in Microsoft Office – Check out the MOS certification page
And, of course, don’t forget to contact Red Cape for Microsoft Office training, prep exams and exam vouchers.